Tuesday, June 23, 2009

100 PERCENT K1W1

Ricky May - I could have danced all night from My Fair Lady
The Chicks - The Hucklebuck
Ray Columbus - Till we kissed. Mr Mod himself. I will track down my copy of She's a mod and post it sometime.
John Rowles - Cheryl Moana Marie about his sister.
OMC - How bizarre. And it was as the Otara Millionaires Club (Pauly Fuemana and Alan Jansson) flared brightly as a OHW then went.
Ronnie Sundin - Sea of love. Better than the original by Phil Phillips. Ronnie lasted about 2 years in the late 50's. I saw him several times performing in the Showcase of Stars type of shows prevalent at that time.
Simple Image - Michael & the Slipper tree
Paul Walden - King of Holiday Island. His big hit was Molly which was a Bobby Goldsboro song.
Tommy Adderley - Painted tainted rose. More jazz than pop but another who had drug problems.

(link in previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment