Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm BACH (Not Johan Sebastian)



I'm back. Been away on holiday - Vietnam & China. We had a great time but of course the music hasn't been able to be actioned but this will now be overcome with again some odds and oldies right here for you.
Grumbleweeds - Hear my song Violetta. A great song done by an odd group. They are a British comedy group and this is an interesting version of a song that is one of my favourites.

Dick James - You can't be true dear.
Brothers 4 - Zulu warrior. I have had this LP for over 50 years.
Gene Autry - Blueberry Hill. Until recently I didn't realise that this song started off in the C & W area.
Dick Todd - Till I waltz again with you.
Chordettes - Humming Bird. I mostly remember them from the Back to the Future film when they sang Mr Sandman.

No comments:

Post a Comment